Authors of selected conference papers will be invited to submit extended versions for publication in peer reviewed special issue of:
- “Theoretical and Applied Fracture Mechanics”
- “Applied Composite Materials”.
The following guidance has been developed with the consensus of editor-in-chief of the international journal and Elsevier:
1. Papers submitted to Special issues
Will go through the rigorous peer-review process with the same standard as for regular submissions;
MUST contain about 50% new content compared to the conference papers.
2. It is the editors’ decision on whether or not the extended content is considered to be sufficient.
3. Authors should submit their conference papers as supplementary documents.
Also, please check each symposium for further information concerning other journal available.